Undergraduate applicants are strongly urged to apply by the deadline of January 15th for Beginning Freshmen.
Please note that the School of Architecture only admits new students for the Fall term of every academic year and that non-degree seeking students are not accepted into the program.
Beginning freshmen applicants are those who apply for admission while still attending high school or after graduation from high school, but have never attended a college or university. A beginning freshman application is considered complete and ready for evaluation when the following items are on file with the Office of Admissions:
- Complete the Online Common Application Form (with a statement of interest that includes an indication of why UIC and architecture)
- Official high school transcript(s)
- Official test scores (ACT/SAT)
- Official GED scores (General Education Development test), if applicable
- Nonrefundable application fee of $60